Landa Labs seeks a person for Regulatory Affairs to join its legal and IP department. In this position, you will be responsible for updating Landa Labs' regulatory database and for supervising related R&D experiments that supports the company's projects.
The job requires the ability to manage the database of all substances and to collect all safety and chemical listings, such as: food-contact, cosmetic or pharma compliance and any other relevant regulatory information. The person in this role will need to stay informed about changing worldwide regulation through literature searches in all areas that are relevant Landa's R&D projects and products.
The position is part time (80%) and is flexible – either 5 shorter days, or 4 days per week.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science – mandatory
- Ph.D. – an advantage
- R&D chemist and/or regulatory experience in material science and nanotechnology
- Basic knowledge in nanomaterials and nanotechnology safety – an advantage
- Experience in the printing industry, including ink formulations, label applications in markets such as food packaging, cosmetics, pharma and know-how in worldwide regulations and testing methods for the printing industry – an advantage
- Individual should be: fast learner, self-learning, highly motivated
- Well organized and methodical
- Good communication skills required for discussions with external suppliers, team members and the regulatory department
- Experience in working within a multidisciplinary organization
- 2-3 years industrial experience – an advantage
- High Proficiency in spoken and written English
Please send your CV to: email@example.com